Friday, December 16



IF I HAD MY OWN PLANET



Great question! I would really love to just pick one at random that had life and see what was there. That would be full of amazing surprises. But, if I was really going to engineer my own planet, here is how my story would start.........

all i need to start with after all my rules; i just need my own rules..... this how i start my planet my planet is to be very enjoyable,with happiness and full of joy. I need no pen nor paper in my world. I need nothing but my imagination.My planet holds other universes, worlds, cities, places, and people all of which I have created. I never have to stop creating.I need everybody in my life but listerning my words don't worry...a few exapetion like family, friends ,etc.In a lovely little city where trees are white as snow with leaves the brightest green, and the shutters on the buildings are pale pastels, to a trek of land, lifeless, that is completely flat red rocks except for one lone silver arrow stuck in the ground shimmering against the burning glare of light from my words.The places are infinitely changeable.There is no point of exhaustion for them. There is not a "No way out" or "One Way" sign. They are endless, with almost a life of their own. It is an escape and jail at the same time. For, once you taste writing in its truest form you are incapable of "just" writing. You can never truly stop writing for being a writer is endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.